How many bundles do I need for a full sew-in?
For a full sew-in with 100% virgin hair it is recommended that 2 bundles of hair are used for
fullness when using 12” to 18”. We recommend 3 to 4 bundles for 20” to 24” and 4 or more
bundles for 26” and up.
*Hair is sold by total weight. The longer the hair the shorter the weft. *
Can virgin hair be colored?
Hair Rehab offers 100% human hair with no synthetic fibers. The hair has not been processed.
You may color the hair. It is recommended to condition and moisture hair once colored.
* We do guarantee the quality of our hair. When coloring hair, it is best to seek a professional colorist to
ensure that the color is processed correctly.
Hair Care Instructions
Hair Installation: Hair Rehab recommends that hair is shampooed prior to installation by a licensed stylist. We recommend installing the extensions as one complete track and only cutting the weft when necessary. If weft is cut, we recommend sealing the weft. Shampooing hair: Hair rehab extensions should be treated as normal hair and shampooed weekly to maintain its natural state. Remember to comb out extensions prior to shampooing them. Brush your extensions from the ends to the weft. Remember to use a low PH high moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
* Shampoo hair once a week in cool or warm water
* Never sleep in wet hair
* Brush hair daily from the ends to the weft
* Avoid shampooing hair in circular motion (this can cause tangling)
* Apply conditioner and comb through with wide tooth comb
* Rinse thoroughly
* Do not over use products (this will weigh the hair down)